Terms and Conditions
Use of site
NATURAL HERBS AND SPICES authorizes you to view the materials at this website (“Site”) for your personal use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You may not modify the materials at this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. Any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
The materials at this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of any materials at this Site may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
Limitation of liability
In no event will Gjlawyers.com, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information or services contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not NATURAL HERBS AND SPICES has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If your use of the materials, information or services from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
NATURAL HERBS AND SPICES does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this Site. Any material, information or other communication (“Communications”) you transmit or post to this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. NATURAL HERBS AND SPICES will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. NATURAL HERBS AND SPICES and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
Links to third party Websites
Links on this Site to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. NATURAL HERBS AND SPICES has not reviewed all of these third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, NATURAL HERBS AND SPICES does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Linking to this site
You may create links to this Site from other sites, but only in accordance with the applicable laws. Procedure for making claims of copyright infringement: Any notifications of claimed copyright infringement must be sent to the Service Provider’s Designated Agent.
NATURAL HERBS AND SPICES screens partners to the best of its ability. NATURAL HERBS AND SPICES will not be held responsible for the quality of authenticity of hotels or agents on it’s site.
NATURAL HERBS AND SPICES administers this Site from its offices in Cape Town. NATURAL HERBS AND SPICES makes no representation that materials or services at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside South Africa, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. You may not use or export or re-export the materials or services at this Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation U.S. export laws and regulations. If you choose to access this Site from outside South Africa, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
NATURAL HERBS AND SPICES may revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.
Terms & Conditions | WIN with Natural Herbs & Spices
Natural Herbs & Spices competitions are organised by Natural Herbs & Spices (“the Organisers”) and is open to all South African citizens residing in the Republic of South Africa (a valid South African identity document is required), except directors, members, business partners, employees, sales agents, advertising agency staff and the immediate family member of all the aforesaid (including, but not limited to spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters).
2. Natural Herbs & Spices Consumer Research Survey
2.1 The competition details are as follows: There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition. Qualifying entrants are to keep an eye out for the Natural Herbs & Spices consumer research survey on Facebook (12 - 30 November 2020).
2.2 Complete the Natural Herbs & Spices survey via Survey Monkey to earn entry into the draw. Only one completed survey per entrant will be considered. 3 winners will be selected. Each winner will receive a Natural Herbs & Spices hamper worth R500. The winners will be announced on 4 December 2020.
2.3. The competition runs from 12 November 2020 (Facebook) and the closing date is midnight 30 November 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
3. Natural Herbs & Spices | Smoothie Boosters
3.1 The competition details are as follows: There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition. Entrants are to keep an eye out for the Natural Herbs & Spices Smoothie Boosters competition post on Facebook & Instagram (13 November 2020).
3.2 Name the Natural Herbs & Spices Smoothie Booster that you would like to try in the comments section of the designated Instagram and / or Facebook post. Tag a friend in your comment to earn an extra entry into the draw. Only one comment per entrant will be considered. 1 winner will be selected. The winner will receive a Natural Herbs & Spices hamper worth R500. The winner will be announced on 4 December 2020.
3.3 The competition runs from 13 November 2020 (Facebook & Instagram) and the closing date is midnight 30 November 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Organisers’ control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Organisers.
6. The Organisers are not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. The winner will be chosen at random, using a random picker tool, from all entries received and verified by the Organisers and/or its agents. It will still be at the organiser’s discretion to re-select the final winner should the pre-selected winner not have adhered to all the entry mechanics or should the winner’s page not reflect any personal content but only that of serial competition entries.
9. If a suitable candidate (who adheres to all entry mechanics) can’t be found, the competition will roll over to another month).
10. The winner will be notified by social media, and they will be contacted within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or if they do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. Any person who has not yet attained the age of maturity should be duly assisted by a parent or legal guardian in entering this competition and/or using any prize.
12. The Organisers reserve the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify an entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry or who tampers with the entry process or who is in breach of these terms and conditions. Failure by the Organisers to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. The Organisers reserve the right to amend, modify or change these rules at any time during the competition.
14. By entering this competition, all entrants and the winner agree to indemnify the Organisers, its associated companies and employees, directors, members, partners, agents, suppliers and/or consultants and associated companies of Natural Herbs & Spices, against any costs, damages, liability, penalties or claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of, and their participation in the competition.
15. By entering the competition all entrants and prize winner agree to be bound by terms and conditions of the competition, which will be interpreted by the Organisers in their sole, absolute and unfettered discretion.
16. The winner agrees to use and accept the prize at their own risk.
17. The Organisers will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19.The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Organisers and not to any other party.
22. The Organisers’ decision as to those able to take part and selection of the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23. The Organisers shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting.
24. The Organisers also reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
25. Natural Herbs & Spices can not be held responsible if there are any problems with the product.
26. Natural Herbs & Spices will also comply with government regulation within the lock-down and Corona Pandemic period. Therefore, Natural Herbs & Spices will only be able to deliver the product when regulations allow it.
Our products are as good for your body as they are for the planet. They contain no genetically modified ingredients, no artificial preservatives, colourants or flavours, no added monosodium glutamate (MSG) and no filler ingredients. All ingredients are responsibly sourced and naturally produced.
All of our ingredients are steam pasteurised - the only natural alternative to conventional treatment methods when it comes to the reduction of micro-organisms in food. Colour and flavours are not compromised during this process.
We employ effective, natural, non-compromising treatment method, such as steam pasteurisation, to reduce the presence of micro-organisms in our ingredients.
We support farm-to-table practices and are proactively involved in growing programs and facilitating quality control and traceability.